September 1, 2021
Dear Theater Lover,
After almost two years, Prospect Theater Project (PTP) is excited to welcome you back to the theatre and is dedicated to ensuring mental, emotional, and physical health and safety of our audiences, artists, and staff. We appreciate your help and patience as we strive to ensure these core tenets of Prospect’s mission and your wellbeing, which we will update regularly based on the most recent CDC, federal, state, city, and other scientific guidelines.
Please be sure to review the following precautions prior to your visit:
• PTP will require all guests to show a negative COVID-19 test (dated no more than 3 days before the show) OR proof of completed vaccination (dated at least 14 days before the show).
• All guests must wear a mask inside the venue, unless you are actively eating or drinking.
• If you have been exposed to or tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days before your event, you will not be permitted to attend the show.
• No one exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms may come into the theater. If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you please stay home, and contact the box office.
• Hand sanitizing stations are installed in the lobby and throughout high-traffic areas. Please use them upon entry and during your visit at your own discretion.
• Sanitization cleaning is conducted throughout the building prior to and immediately after each performance with special attention to high-touch surfaces.
• By choosing to attend a performance at PTP, you are assuming all risks related to being exposed to COVID-19 and PTP will not be held responsible
• PTP reserves the right to alter safety protocols at any time and at its sole discretion, including but not limited to social distancing, vaccines/testing, masks, food service limitations, venue capacity, and entrance requirements as we deem appropriate.
• A pre-show email will be sent to all tickets purchasers 3 days prior to every performance highlighting our current policies and procedures and providing any relevant information regarding submitting any necessary pre-show questionnaires.
If you require a refund for an upcoming performance related to the new protocols or have any further questions please contact the box office at (209) 549-9341 or email@example.com. We appreciate your patience and look forward to welcoming you back to the theatre as soon as possible.
Jack Souza Sarah Aaronson
Artistic Director Executive Director