UPDATED (May 2023) COVID Policies: A Message to Patrons
Prospect Theater Project regularly monitors and updates its policies and procedures regarding Covid-19. Our Board of Directors and Staff continue to monitor information from federal, state, and local authorities as the environment and expectations continue to evolve and change. We are committed to keeping our patrons updated with any changes to our practices. These policies apply to the Studio theater, the Annex Space, and any other facility operated by PTP.
We do not require proof of vaccination or a negative test to enter performance spaces. However, masks are strongly recommended for all patrons. Mask use will be supported by PTP staff. Additionally, cast and crew members will continue to test prior to performance weekends.
Please be sure to review the following precautions prior to your visit:
- If you have been exposed to or tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days before your event, please DO NOT attend the show.
- If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you please stay home and contact the box office for a refund or a re-schedule.
- Hand sanitizing stations are installed in the lobby and throughout high-traffic areas. Please use them upon entry and during your visit at your own discretion.
- Sanitization cleaning is conducted throughout the building prior to and immediately after each performance with special attention to high-touch surfaces.
- A pre-show email will be sent to all ticket holders 3 days prior to every performance to highlight current policies and procedures and provide and other relevant information.
- By choosing to attend a performance at PTP, you are assuming all risks related to being exposed to COVID-19 and PTP will not be held responsible.
PTP reserves the right to alter safety protocols at any time and at its sole discretion, including but not limited to social distancing, vaccines/testing, masks, food service limitations, venue capacity, and entrance requirements as we deem appropriate. If you ever require a refund related to these protocols or have any questions, please contact the box office at (209) 549-9341 or email@example.com.
We appreciate your continued support and flexibility and look forward to seeing you at the theater.
Jack Souza Sarah Aaronson
Artistic Director Executive Director