August 16, 2022
Prospect Theater Project prepares to welcome a new season in September, we wanted to provide an update to our patrons about our policies and procedures regarding Covid-19.
Our Board of Directors and Staff continue to monitor information from the CDC and other authorities as the environment and expectations continue to evolve and change. We are committed to keeping our patrons updated with any changes to our practices.
Beginning immediately, we will no longer require proof of vaccination or a negative test to enter our theater. However, masks are strongly recommended for all patrons. Additionally, cast and crew members will continue to test prior to performance weekends.
PTP reserves the right to alter safety protocols at any time and at its sole discretion, including but not limited to social distancing, vaccines/testing, masks, food service limitations, venue capacity, and entrance requirements as we deem appropriate.
Please be sure to review the following precautions prior to your visit:
- If you have been exposed to or tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days before your event, you will not be permitted to attend the show.
- No one exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms may come into the theater. If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you please stay home, and contact the box office.
- Hand sanitizing stations are installed in the lobby and throughout high-traffic areas. Please use them upon entry and during your visit at your own discretion.
- Sanitization cleaning is conducted throughout the building prior to and immediately after each performance with special attention to high-touch surfaces.
- By choosing to attend a performance at PTP, you are assuming all risks related to being exposed to COVID-19 and PTP will not be held responsible.
- A pre-show email will be sent to all ticket purchasers 3 days prior to every performance highlighting our current policies and procedures and providing any relevant information regarding submitting any necessary pre-show questionnaires.
If you require a refund for an upcoming performance related to these protocols or have any questions, please contact the box office at (209) 549-9341 or email@example.com.
We appreciate your continued support and flexibility and look forward to seeing you at the theatre.
Jack Souza Sarah Aaronson
Artistic Director Executive Director